With God and our guide, your admission to the University of Abuja(UofA) will be a success.
Posted on October 02, 2022 - 06:43:28pm
University of Abuja Post Utme form is not yet out. I keep recieving direct emails from aspiants asking if the form is out. Some even said the registration as commenced and will end on October 5. The registration will soon commence. It has not been easy or possible for the registry department to make arrangements for the registration to start with the current academics struggle of the ongoing ASUU strike. Only few federal universities like UNILAG have started registrations for Post Utme. The ASUU strike according to the last memo released by the academics body, the strike will soon end and academic activities which include the POST UTME will also commence. Now the question is, What if ASUU strike continues? Irrespective of Asuu, the POST UTME registration will be available on the school portal soon and it'll be to just upload required documents and wait for the documents to be graded.
When will the registration start? Most likely November
Will there be an exam CBT or PPT? There will be no exam
Screening Documents For DE:
How to Register:
2022/2023 SESSION PRE ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
1. Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Gener
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter "OTP code" sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
11. Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click "Get details", then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below
Leave your comments below...